[MSAR] Response to Una - PS to Jorene

Karen Nesbitt spanishequines at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 13:24:33 EST 2005

RESPONDING TO: Una Smith

  Message: 5
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:53:09 -0700
From: Una Smith <una.smith at att.net>
Subject: [MSAR] Illinois MSAR
To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders at lists.ibiblio.org>

Karen Nesbitt wrote:
>  PS - Una - I christen my husband and wife team MSAR - TEAM SOBER
24/7
>  Anyone out there in the area looking to join us - email me.

Karen, you have told the list you are in Illinois, but not more
precisely where.  East central, on the border with Indiana, IIRC.

 Una

  ------------------------------------

  Hello Una,
  We would be located in IROQUOIS COUNTY in Illinois.  Located on the east edge of the county about 2.5 hours south of Chicago.  About 12 miles east of the Indaina border in corn country!

  If someone is willing to contact us in writing, I will set up a street address in the future and for now  they can continue emailing us at spanishequines at yahoo.com just let us know, please put TEAM SOBER 24/7 in the subject line.

  We would be interested if any unit has any old  MSAR/SAR manuals or such that they are willing to send us to help our unit grow more official.

  Thanks again.

  Karen Nesbitt
  Illinois - Unaffiliated
  TEAM SOBER 24/7
  Iroqouis County

  PS  - thanks for the STROKE data!  Having recently gone through something involving a person fainting, fainting also is not to be taking lightly either.  The underlying cause is not always obvious AND CAN TAKE MORE THAN SEVERAL HOURS OF OBSERVATION.  In our situation more than 24 observation could have helped and series of serious clinical tests had they been performed early on would have prevented more complication.  The "victim" had a rupture:(