[MSAR] lOGS

Pam Williams hitchnup at accesswest.com
Tue Apr 19 17:55:19 EDT 2005

Hello and thank you for responding so quickly. I didn't know there were so
many to choose from. Would I be able to click onto the site pick which one I
want or do I have to decide first? What site do I go to?
Iron County is in Cedar City  UT. We are under the Sheriff an all volunteer
group. When were not practicing for search & rescue then we do parades,
security, and traffic control when needed.
Many of us really enjoy doing this not only because we are severing our
community but in our very busy lives if we didn't belong to something like
this we would never get out and ride our horse's. This gives us a reason to
take our horse's out  and we have become better rider's for it.We are
currently working on a web page. Thanks Pam Williams