[Market-farming] Raised Beds and Yield Estimates

TxBeeFarmer txbeefarmer at hotpop.com
Tue Dec 13 14:07:02 EST 2005

The tandem I use is pulled.  The depth is adjusted using hydraulics to raise and lower the wheels.  Anyway, don't forget about dragging some chain link fence to cover up the seeds.  Small seed don't need much covering.  If you have some scratchers, used for breaking soil crust after a rain, they'd probably work well too.  I know a man who built a scratcher by driving nails part way into a round post.  He hooked chain on bolts at each end to pull it.  As it rolled along the nails broke the crust.

TxBeeFarmer
Mark (West Texas - Zone 7b)