[Lucipo] McDonald's Poetry???

E. V. Noechel veronica at evnoechel.com
Mon Jan 2 12:43:00 EST 2006

I just got back from my dad's funeral, so I apologise if this has already
been discussed and I missed it, but the McDonald's on 6 Forks by the
Kroger/Borders in Raleigh has "Poetry Event" written on their sign. What
gives?

Veronica

_________________________

YOWL

It's about the animal. No not cute little puppy antic stories. Think New
Yorker, not Cat Fancy. It's about us. Our animal Nature. That thing humans
are always trying to pretend they don't have. Civilized. Ha.

Yowl says get off your ego trip and revel in your four legged id. We need
poetry, short stories, creative non-fiction, black and white art,
photographs and more.

Email and simultaneous submissions welcome. If sending by postal mail,
please include a SASE for response.

                 Yowl     2224 Mariner Cir. Raleigh, NC 27603
Yowl at evnoechel.com

       Yowl Issue 1 is now available! To order, send $5 to the above
address and we will send your copy right away.