[internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?

Judy Hallman hallman at email.unc.edu
Sun Jul 10 12:35:10 EDT 2011

I'm interested to hear how the installation goes and how you like the
service. It's available for us but I haven't switched yet. AT&T's
website gets me frustrated and angry. I can only deal with it for short
periods of time.

I have AT&T phone service with DSL and DirectTV. It looks like I'd save
a lot with U-verse.

Judy
-----