[freetds] [unixODBC-support] isql connection hangs

Goyal, Pravin Shyam pravin.goyal at hp.com
Thu Jun 18 04:35:54 EDT 2009

Thanks Nick. That means I am right. So something wrong in buildup of connection.

See guys if this is ok..

# pwd
# cat odbcinst.ini
Description = Pravin's TDS
Driver = /usr/local/lib/libtdsodbc.so
UsageCount = 3
# cat odbc.ini
Driver          = FreeTDS
Description             = Test SQL Swerver
Trace           = No
Server          =\BTHUYAVANA11
Port            = 1433
Database                = master

# isql -v MSSQLTestServer 'sa' 'Windows2003server'
<this hangs up>

Please help.

Thanks and regards,
Pravin Goyal