[freetds] [ freetds-Patches-1844603 ] Bug in Addressing of length array in array binding

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 21 06:23:41 EST 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by freddy77
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=407808&aid=1844603&group_id=33106

not just the latest update.
Category: odbc
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Bug in Addressing of length array in array binding.

v0.64 (out-of-the-box) incorrectly uses the first record's data lengths for varchar string fields for all following records in an array-bound batch.

See the attached patch for the fix.