[freetds] opt_flags in tsql.c

Lowden, James K james.k.lowden at alliancebernstein.com
Thu Nov 16 09:59:15 EST 2006

I wrote bsqldb for batch processing.  Does this look attractive?

$ echo 'select cast(name as varchar(30)), type from systypes' \
	| bsqldb -q -S mpquant -U$U -P$P
bigint                            63
binary                            45
bit                               50
char                              47
datetime                          61
decimal                           55
float                             62
image                             34
int                               56
money                             60
nchar                             47
ntext                             35
numeric                           63
nvarchar                          39
real                              59
smalldatetime                     58
smallint                          52
smallmoney                       122
sql_variant                       39
sysname                           39
text                              35
timestamp                         45
tinyint                           48
uniqueidentifier                  37
varbinary                         37
varchar                           39

The information contained in this transmission may be privileged and
confidential and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, dissemination,
distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. Please note that we do not accept
account orders and/or instructions by e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible
for carrying out such orders and/or instructions.  If you, as the intended recipient
of this message, the purpose of which is to inform and update our clients, prospects
and consultants of developments relating to our services and products, would not
like to receive further e-mail correspondence from the sender, please "reply" to the
sender indicating your wishes.  In the U.S.: 1345 Avenue of the Americas, New York,
NY 10105.