[freetds] tests... work in progress and alpha

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT Frediano.Ziglio at vodafone.com
Thu Aug 24 05:45:32 EDT 2006

> You can find some output at http://freetds.sourceforge.net/outsf/.
> Currently is use some remote machines (on SF compile farm). I plan to
> execute these tests every 3 days. As you can see sparc got
> some problems
> (PATH one, nothing serious) while amd64 and FreeBSD works flawlessly
> (errors on amd64 are expected). Serious problems however raises from
> alpha machine
> http://freetds.sourceforge.net/outsf/alpha-linux1/ where 4
> tests fails while they are expected to work :(
>
> bye
>   Frediano

Some updates

Sparc now works, there is only a problem with a bcp native test. The
problem is that test input we use is big endian (t0017.in) while sparc
is little endian. Does bcp file should be endian dependent??

Alpha now works, there were only a Linux problem where MSG_MORE is
defined but send do not support it.

Last time some tests failed (convert, dataread, genparams) due to a
wrong m4 macro (fixed).

Frediano