[freetds] There was a problem connecting to the server on FreeTDS.64

Matt Kurtis mkurtis1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 02:38:18 EDT 2006

I get the same error when I try to connect to my own server.  Is there anyway to tell if my freetds.conf is in the right place?  It says that is should be ~ by default, but I only have one in /usr/local/etc/.  Also, I have sql server 2000 and I am not really familiar with it, is there a quick way to see if it is running correctly, ie, able to recieve incoming requests.

Thanks for the help.

Do you Yahoo!?