[Compostteas] CT and EM long term

eddington at lvcm.com eddington at lvcm.com
Mon Jun 3 09:58:03 EDT 2002

Hi to all,

CT (quality of tea benefits or harm). I keep making the analogy of the
whole food (CT) versus the extracted vitamin (EM).  We are learning that
eating a whole food may be more beneficial than just the extracted
vitamin in human feeding.  So wouldn't the same follow in soil and
plant feeding?  I am learning that we can only identify and count about
5 -10% of the micoorganisms that are present in our soils and tea
(help me out here Elaine is I am getting off track) - so we are
measuring at the most 10% of what is happening.  So we have an
indication, a good guesstimate.  But all the other 90% are unknown, but
probably a very important integral part of the whole soilfoodweb that
makes the system (Mother Nature) work her magic.  When we try to
extract the Bugs in a Bottle (as someone called it) we can only put in
what we know and what can be bottled, put to sleep in spore form.  It's
like our whole body works when we have all our parts TOGETHER, but
take our arms isolated and alone and they don't work.

Well I gotta admit we are extacting when we make tea, but we are trying
to extract the WHOLE COMMUNITY of microorganism present in our
starting materials, known and unknown, not just isolated
microorganisms.

And just to throw in the philosophical there is more life force energy
(internal and radiating) when the thing is whole versus in an altered
state.

Sorry I get very adament about this topic.

Carole Eddington