Doc Ing-HAM and the feeding rate (was Re: [Compostteas] Soil: CT vs Organism Foods)

Frank Teuton fteuton at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 27 14:31:39 EDT 2002

It is Doc Ingham, Ing-HAM, not doc ingram.

Second point, we had the idea of feeding a concentrated solution of feed via
drip instead of all at once as a way to avoid dips and dives in the DO
levels, has anyone tried this or have any points to make about it?

A slow and steady addition of food to the system would seem to be compatible
with steady DO level maintenance.

Frank Teuton