[Commons-research] Clarifications on the duration of the research program

Giorgos Cheliotis gcheliotis.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:01:01 EDT 2008

Dear all,

just one more short note. As Kim and some others have pointed out, the
iSummit dates are Jul 29 - Aug 1, but the main isummit program
(including the research track) starts on Jul 30! Please make note of
this. The first day, i.e. Jul 29 will be dedicated to the CCi Legal
Day which, to the best of my knowledge is for CC staff and
jurisdiction leads only and there will also be a session among
facilitators in preparation of the main isummit program which will
start the day after.

So, I have been wondering myself whether there will be interesting
things to do for anyone attending on the 29th who is not a facilitator
and not a CC jurisdiction lead/representative - will the Legal Day be
open to all? Will there be something else happening? I do not have the
full picture on that. But in any case, what I do know is that the
research track and all other tracks are Jul 30 - Aug 1. Pending any
further clarifications from iCommons, I would suggest that you take
the above into account when planning for your trip. And you can check
the research program again on http://commonsresearch.wikidot.com/program

Giorgos