[cc-sampling] name change

David david at locarecords.com
Tue Aug 3 17:23:01 EDT 2004

I have been somewhat critical of the way the project proceeded in terms
of legitimacy and deliberation and this confirms my fears. Talk about
the whole design and ideas all you like but in the end you will be
over-ruled by the all-seeing all-knowing wisdom of the CC mandarins.

Consultation? Talk to musicians? Pssh!

Much quicker and easier to meet in smokey back-rooms where real
decisions are made.

David

----

http://www.locarecords.com