Looking for CC graphics in scalable format

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Wed Oct 6 19:48:18 EDT 2004

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> I thought I should just point out that the SVG images are not containing
> any metadata with their own terms (for the graphic itself).

Good point, I'll put fixing that on a TODO list.

> I am
> attaching SVG file I am working on for openclipart.org which contain
> metadata stating its is under the public domain. Metadata in this format
> is picked and can be added/edited up by among others the Inkscape
> drawing program (which I think could be considered the standard
> application for doing vector graphics with free software these days,
> small shot of their metadata screen attached).

Nice screenshot, and it looks like http://openclipart.org is coming
along nicely.  Probably time to blog it
http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/4158 again.

> The metadata format I guess is to some degree an extension of the rdf
> licensing string offered through the creativecommons pages.

Right, see
<http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-metadata/2004-April/000378.html>.

--
   Mike Linksvayer