[cc-licenses] Version 3.0 - List Discussion Responses

Mia Garlick mia at creativecommons.org
Fri Sep 8 07:40:56 EDT 2006

So this is a bit delayed but as usual there has been some great and
varied debate about the proposed amendments to the CC US license 3.0
and the new generic (http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-licenses/
2006-August/003855.html)...

As with previous attempts to garner everyone's views, I've tried to
let people resolve the issues and concerns amongst themselves
(possibly better than I could) and then have just tried to highlight
those issues and concerns that I thought were still outstanding and
not fully resolved on the list.  This still brings us to a 16 page
table of comments & responses....but if there are any that people
think have been missed or not adequately resolved, then please advise.

Cheers, Mia