[cc-licenses] Version 3.0 - Public Discussion

Evan Prodromou evan at prodromou.name
Sun Aug 13 10:31:27 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-13-08 at 09:22 -0400, Greg London wrote:
> But this, this is political games in popularity.
> You're arguing to change the license to make it
> more popular, not to make it best for the people
> who need the protection of a solid license.

Yes, this point is 100% political. Having CCPL-licensed works in Debian
would be a very good thing for both projects.

~Evan

--
Evan Prodromou -- http://evan.prodromou.name/

"By God! I will accept nothing which all cannot have their counterpart
of on the same terms." -- Walt Whitman, "Song of Myself"