[cc-devel] summer of code 2007: CC licenced music discovery

Shahiduzzaman shahid21st at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:09:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

I want to submit a proposal about CC licensed music discovery from a popular
application like iRate radio in summer of code 2007 for Creative Commons.
I'm actually not sure whether iRate or any other application have already
such system to discover the CC licenced music over the web. After the
popular CC music community sites ccMixter and Jamendo, now there are more CC
licenced music over the web and discovering and playing those through an
application sounds cool to me. Hope to get response from the creative
commons community about the idea.

Thanks.

- Zaman