[cc-community] RFC: "How to become a Star-Trek-like Q" and what the New Age is all about

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun May 1 11:19:07 EDT 2011

Hi all,

After having some inspiration I've written about how to become a Q and what it
means on my "Unarmed but still Dangerous" blog:

http://unarmed.shlomifish.org/1342.html

There is actually quite a lot about free culture and what it entails there.
For example, I quote Peter Ustinov in saying that "If Boticelli were alive
today, he would be working for Vogue" and saying that a modern-day Ayn Rand
would likely be someone like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Grimmie (
http://www.youtube.com/user/zeldaxlove64 ).

I hope you can understand it between my own proprietary terminology of what a
"vampire", a "ring" and a "Q" is (based on my own extrapolation of Buffy,
LotR, and the Star Trek franchise, among other things), and that I'm not as
crazy as I seem to be (and I can be very crazy). Many of today's youngsters
may not be very familiar with either Buffy or Star Trek, though.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish