[cc-community] Illegal to be legal in Australia with CC0? help!

Niklas Cholmkvist towardsoss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:41:36 EDT 2011

On 17/08/11 21:53, Rob Myers wrote:
> On 17/08/11 19:45, Niklas Cholmkvist wrote:
>>
>> Now a law in Australia has been passed that makes it illegal to "export"
>> any kind of data to a foreign country through the
>> internet that is waived under the CC0-orlater waiver.
>
> Which law is this?
>
> - Rob.
My bad.
Not only the example was imaginary. The example including the law was
also imaginary. The law was imaginary. I seem to have not been able to
communicate this, so that's why this message complements my original
question.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
--
Niklas Cholmkvist

Public GPG/PGP key block
ID:           1024D/C09E670B
Fingerprint:  8487 ECE3 8ED9 870B BB56  95E7 9AD2 946A C09E 670B
Key download:
https://sites.google.com/site/towardsfloss/main-page/NiklasCholmkvist.asc
[Please, do not send my key to any keyserver]