[cc-community] How can I find cc BY and BY-SA music?

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Sat Jan 24 09:08:13 EST 2009

Bjorn,

thanks for the quick reply.

I know I have run across Simuze on the past but had forgotten until I saw your
reply.

On Saturday 24 January 2009 08:54:41 Burobjorn wrote:
> Drew,
>
> Perhaps Simuze (disclaimer: I'm one of the founders) can help you out
> with more music. The site is in Dutch, but if you use this link you will
> get a list of all tracks displayed per license.
>
> http://simuze.nl/live/artiesten/music_by_license.php

Is there a way to see a list by license and genre?

> Hope this helps,

If I can find some rock (and the vicinity) it very well might.

> ps: Let me know if you use a song so we can blog about it :)

Will try, for now:

http://www.y98radio.com/node/178

I try to have a page on the song show up at the same time the show airs and
update the page above within a few days. I need to improve that page to
provide a link back to the location of the song and list the site. Constant
work making improvements...

> All the best,
> BjornW

all the best and thanks again,