[cc-community] by-nd for software

NikNot niknot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 04:07:18 EDT 2007

I am creating a "free software library" that I'd like to distribute
under the following conditions:

1) anybody can re-distribute the source code in unmodified form.

2) the library could be used, attributed, compiled and included in
executable programs in any other work, in both commercial and
non-commercial projects.

3) when included in binary/executable form, either the source
must be included in the same package as the executable(s), or
the documentation must state where on the web the source can
be obtained from.

Is cc "by-nd" applicable for such distribution? If not, what other
existing licensing model is more appropriate?

tia, niknot