[cc-community] Resources on the history of the copyleft movement...

Christopher Rios crios at crios.info
Wed Mar 14 21:51:58 EDT 2007

I'm currently working on a copyleft presentation for a graduate class
I am taking and a group of librarians. I am an advocate of Creative
Commons and will be incorporating a message of endorsement. I'm
trying to find a history of the copyleft movement and was hoping that
somebody might be able to point me towards a resource that is
accurate and authoritative (whatever that may mean). I've looked at
Wikipedia but I'm going to be needing other sources if I want to be
taken seriously by a roomful of librarians.

Thanks
Chris Rios