[Fwd: Re: [cc-community] URL attribution requirements]

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Tue Jul 27 20:56:24 EDT 2004

Greg London wrote:
> Mike Linksvayer said:
>>>http://www.greglondon.com/dummy/NandB.html
>>>http://www.greglondon.com/nc/
>>>
>>>I just wanted to confirm that my entire approach is OK
>>>before I go and release some stuff.
>>
>>To the extent of my knowledge (which is really small, and means nothing
>>legally) your example works with 2.0's attribution requirement.
>
> OK. you had said something about asking someone
> at cc, so I wasn't sure if you had heard back.

I did confirm that your attribution scheme is good (the text in parens
above is just the usual IANAL disclaimer), and is fact was one of the
implementations envisioned when the 2.0 attribution thing was drafted.
BTW, IANAL.

> ooohhhkaaayyy, right. the power of the internet at work.   ;)

What's that internet?  I'm on Prodigy.  I can send letters to my
computer friends and everything.  It is really cool.  You should check
it out.

> now you're just creeping me out.    ;)

Mmkay.

--