Athena font WARNING!

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Sat Nov 10 18:15:41 EST 2001

Earlier I wrote:

You write: "Sean Redmond's page linked above"; but there is no link, and
when I tried the link from your old page I could not find the site. Do you
have a current URL? Later: I found a link; there are serious problems with
it (it keep redirecting back to itself) but eventually I managed to get to
relevant page which is http://www.jiffycomp.com/smr/unicode/. His side
definitely needs updating, but I did find a copy of the Athena font there.

This version of Athena (dated 16 Dec 1997) crashes Character Map and SIL
ViewGlyph (on Windows 2000). Not recommended!

Peter Kirk