[BL] virii

Rob lopaka at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon May 3 21:44:34 EDT 2004

Hey, Folks;
 I've been getting quite a few Netskys from this list
and some have been supposedly mail delivery failures,
that say, if I cannot view the message to go to an URL
which is my inbox at sdf.lonestar.org, but actually
goes to an ftp site to download a file with a very long
alphanumeric name. I only use this email address for
this list. I only posted once to this list, and that was
quite sometime ago. Also those that aren't mail delivery
notices have all been in a character set that I have never
seen from someone in the U.S. I hope this may help some
one who knows computers better than I, to figure out
where they are coming from.
Rob:

lopaka at sdf.lonestar.org