[b-hebrew] Piel and the Binyanim (Re: Verb Stem Confusion)

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:30:57 EST 2009

Hi Isaac,

To repeat the main point from my previous post: you have provided no
substantiation of your claim, nor interaction with the arguments of
Greenberg, Fehri, Kaufman, etc.

There are no infixed personal pronouns -- I've already demonstrated that
your pronominal theory here is wrong. You have not countered my
arguments -- other than saying that I've gotten too technical, or that
you don't understand linguistics, or that phonemics isn't a scientific
method (the latter point unsubstantiated by you).

Regards,
David Kummerow.