[b-hebrew] actual Hebrew question about Daniel 9:25

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 21:52:43 EDT 2006

Seth:

There is no text that insists that the six purposes be completed
within the seventy sevens, it is just the context that mentions it
within the seventy sevens. Since my mantra on this list has been
context, context, context, I would only be consistent to say that we
should look to the context that indicates, without insisting, that it
be within the seventh sevens.

Karl W. Randolph.