[b-hebrew] Genesis 2:6

Vadim Cherny VadimCherny at mail.ru
Mon Sep 26 13:00:55 EDT 2005

Well, Job 36:27 made me doubt about 'ed as "mist" in the first place. Can't
be the mist that arises from waterless earth, and the clouds.
I would rather have Job 36:27 as something to do with "turn": he takes drops
of water *to return* them as his rain.

I cannot believe that anyone was stupid enough to put two creation stories
together. And I can grammatically reasonably read Gen2 as the story of
development of the world, not of its creation.

Vadim