[b-hebrew] Did Plato know about the Old Testament?

George Athas gathas at hotkey.net.au
Sun Oct 9 23:44:52 EDT 2005

Hi Joel!

Just a suggestion: Philo is very interested in Plato, and seems to find
Plato all through the Torah. I know the connection you're looking for is
the other way around (Hebrew Bible to Plato), but research into Philo
might turn up something regarding the other way, too.

Best regards,
GEORGE ATHAS
(Sydney, Australia)