[B-Greek] Zhubert's daily greek read

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Tue Mar 24 10:48:46 EDT 2009

I have it on the sidebar of my blog, as do some others. I am not sure
how many actually read it, though. You might have to ask him how many
hits he used to get.

James

________________________________
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
Fax: 574-269-6788

-----Original Message-----
From: b-greek-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:b-greek-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of frank boumphrey
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:17 AM
To: B-Greek B-Greek
Subject: [B-Greek] Zhubert's daily greek read

My apologies as this is really off list, but I am trying to get a feel
for
how useful Zhubert's daily read was. I certainly miss it, but I wonder
how
widely used it was.
The reason I am asking is that I could replace it, but it would require
substantial ammount of work (not technically difficult, but a lot of
'Grunt'
work organising the lectionary, and making an out-of-copyright Greek
text
machine readable).
Frank Boumphrey
koinebible at gmail.com