[B-Greek] Greek Patrology site at University of the Aegean

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Sat May 17 06:51:48 EDT 2008

In a brief thread of May 11, 2007 it was announced that a website at
the University of the Aegean is making accessible Greek patrological
texts -- presumably Migne's Patrologia Graeca. I have been informed by
Maria Pantelia of the TLG that the texts made available at the site in
question have been illegally copied from the TLG CD ROM. The texts in
question have been digitized by TLG and are copyrighted material.
However attractive that site may appear to be, I think that B-Greekers
should be aware of this situation.