[B-Greek] Mastronarde

Kevin Riley klriley at alphalink.com.au
Wed Oct 31 20:17:38 EDT 2007

Thank you Carl for the info.  Not only did I get a Greek book [plus key, of
course] that I have been wanting for a while for less than half price -
actually less than a 1/5 of the price if I bought locally - but I also got
$313 worth of anthropology of religion books for $82 for my research.  With
the exchange rate for $US ->$AU at the moment, I don't even have to worry
about any nasty surprise when I get my Visa statement.  I got my reading of
Reading Greek" done this morning, then spent 90 minutes buying books.  What
an enjoyable way to spend a morning! :)  Almost seems a shame to ruin it by
actually studying for the rest of the day.

Kevin Riley