[B-Greek] Re: Selecting Analytical Greek Lexica

Seth VM sethvm at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 04:09:51 EST 2004

Fellow B-Greekers,

I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on purchasing a tool that
would allow me to look up a word in greek and explain its specific
conjugation.

I know that tools such as these are rather basic, but I have heard of some
volumes that accomplish this goal more effectively than others.

You're suggestions are appreciated.

The Lord's Will Be Done,

--Seth Moran

"...but whoever keeps His Word, in Him the Love of God has truly been
perfected."

-- 1st John 2:5