[B-Greek] SE in Mark 1:24

B. D. Colt babc2 at attbi.com
Tue Feb 4 07:47:08 EST 2003

On 3 Feb 2003 at 21:35, Carl W. Conrad wrote:

> I think this was intended for the list rather than for me alone; our
> list-software is configured to send replies to list-messages to the
> original sender only; if you want a reply to go to the list also you
> have to cc it or fix your settings in your own mail program as "reply
> to all."

I received this message as Stephen evidently did CC the list, but I
wish the software could be configured to send to the replies to the
list.  Since "CC" does not appear in the headings of the incoming
message, I can't filter on it, so this message stayed in the new mail
folder with the spam instead of being sorted to the B-Greek folder.

What makes a mail list interesting and enjoyable for all is the
general discussion, and I know I have learned much from the answers
to other people's questions, which I didn't  know enough to ask. But
if there were nothing on the list but original messages and no
replies, how long would anyone bother to stay?

Barbara D. Colt, mailto:babc2 at attbi.com
St John the Evangelist, San Francisco
>From envy, Hatred, and malice and all uncharitableness
Good Lord deliver us.