Word Order In NT Greek

Harry W. Jones hjbluebird at aol.com
Wed May 30 06:39:08 EDT 2001

To all B-Greekers,

Soon after I posted my questions on word order, I was looking through
my grammers and low and behold I found sections on word order in
"Intermediate New Testament Greek" by Young on pages 214-218 and in
Robertson on pages 417-427. Robertson points out on page 417 that
word order is mainly for emphasis. Robertson says,"This is one of
the ruling ideas in the order of words". Next time I need to be sure
and seach my grammers first. It's nice to have a lot of reference
grammers!

Harry W. Jones
hjbluebird at aol.com