Message format

clayton stirling bartholomew c.s.bartholomew at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 5 11:10:31 EDT 2000

on 09/05/00 6:14 AM, Carl W. Conrad quote a list member:

> "I wonder if it would be proper to have a recommendation that people
> posting on b-greek would use plain text format. Some people
> use MIME . . .
> I am the only one who may find this troublesome.
> The tendency is to just delete these messages without reading them."

Yes. There is a strong temptation to trash a post which comes across with
any formatting what so ever since invariably the font specification is too
small for me to read. So I would agree. If you want people to read your
stuff, send plain text.

Clay

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew