My temporary e-address for any list business

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at
Fri Aug 6 16:30:49 EDT 1999

My home mail server at is down from yesterday until Monday
morning. I'm trying to check in at the list's website with some regularity,
but in the event that anyone needs to contact me about list-matters such as
subscription or unsubscription difficulties directly before Monday,I can be
reached at:

	cwconrad at
Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List