wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] WXYC Open House and Hiring

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] WXYC Open House and Hiring
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:07:29 -0400

Hello All,
So here comes that beautiful time of the year again when WXYC  hires new DJs. You can find all information about hiring here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123102284453709
But in short, our 2nd open house is going to take place at 6pm in room 3420 on August 30th if you'd like to get acquainted with our studio and talk to some WXYC DJs. Also, our interest meeting will take place at 7pm that same day on the steps of Wilson Library!

If you have any interest at all in becoming a radio DJ, you should definitely come to these events!
And if you cannot and would still like to set up an interview time you should email us at info AT wxyc.org

Thanks,
WXYC
Nicole Campbell; Station Manager

  • [wxyc-announce] WXYC Open House and Hiring, wxyc-announce, 08/29/2011