wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] WXYC Open House

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] WXYC Open House
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:05:54 -0400

Tomorrow at 6pm WXYC will be opening our space to all those interested in seeing the inner-workings of WXYC! We are located in room 3420 in the annex of the Carolina Union. Please feel free to stop by and chat with folks there and check out our library! Come by from 6 to 7pm! If you have further questions please emailinfo AT wxyc.org

Thanks!
<3
Nicole

  • [wxyc-announce] WXYC Open House, wxyc-announce, 08/25/2011