wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] TODAY!!! BE AN XYC DJ!

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] TODAY!!! BE AN XYC DJ!
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:30:50 -0400

TODAY IS THE DAY.

Come out and join the coolest freeform college radio station that your mom's never heard of but maybe that kind of creepy old neighbor of yours who collects riot grrrl punk 45s has!!

The time is nigh.

OPEN HOUSE
5:30 pm

The radio station, room 3413 in the UNC Student Union
Meet us, see our offices, look at our music collection
Sorry, no pizza. :(

INTEREST MEETING
6:30 pm

Polk Place, in front of Wilson Library
You'll hear what we're about, what being a new DJ is like, get an application and set up an appointment to interview with us.

One more thing: you must be a UNC student, staff or faculty member to apply.

Email info AT wxyc.org with any questions or concerns.

WE WANT TO SEE YOU THERE!

heart,
wxyc

wxyc.org :: Facebook :: 89.3 fm

  • [wxyc-announce] TODAY!!! BE AN XYC DJ!, wxyc-announce, 08/31/2010