wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] 80s Dance + Record Fair!!

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] 80s Dance + Record Fair!!
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:45:25 -0500

WXYC will be holding its semi-annual 80s dance tomorrow, Friday December 4th at the Cat's Cradle from 9pm-2am!  Come out with your friends dressed in your best 80s gear, perhaps you'll get a chance to show of your threads during the Costume Contest!

Tickets are $5 for UNC students, $8 for general public.  Get your tickets in advance so you don't have to wait in line: we'll be selling student tickets in the pit tomorrow afternoon from 11am-2pm.

You can also buy general public tickets online here:  http://bit.ly/4KQPWw

Tune in to WXYC tonight from 9pm to Midnight to listen to a sneak preview of the hits!  Practice your dance moves in the comfort of your own home before you drop it on the dance floor.

ALSO THIS WEEKEND

The first ever WXYC Record Fair will be held at the Nightlight on Rosemary St this Sunday (December 6th) from 11am-5pm.  This event is free (though we will gladly take donations if you feel so inclined) - so come on out to show your support for WXYC and snatch up some great music.  We've got vendors coming in from all over the state with some great records at "how could you not buy it" prices.  We'll also be selling supercool 'xyc gear that makes for great holiday-time gifts.  Good music, good people, and the bar opens at Noon!  What more could you want out of a Sunday afternoon?

We hope to see you this weekend!

Your friend,

WXYC 89.3 FM
www.wxyc.org

  • [wxyc-announce] 80s Dance + Record Fair!!, wxyc-announce, 12/03/2009