wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] New DJs at WXYC!

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] New DJs at WXYC!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:49:40 -0400

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in becoming a radio DJ at WXYC 89.3 FM. We have two events this coming Tuesday, September 1st, that will introduce you to the station and application process. At 6pm, we will be hosting an Open House at the station in Suite 3420 of the Union. You will be able to tour the station, meet some current DJs, and view our great music library and equipment! Afterward, at 7pm, there will be an interest meeting in room 2518 in the Union. Applications can be picked up at the meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!

You must be a current UNC student to apply: Undergrad, Grad, PhD, Continuing Ed. If you have any questions, or if there is a conflict and you will not be able to attend the interest meeting, please email info AT wxyc.org. Look for our table in the Pit!

--WXYC

  • [wxyc-announce] New DJs at WXYC!, wxyc-announce, 08/27/2009