wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] New DJ Hiring @ WXYC

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] New DJ Hiring @ WXYC
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:16:34 -0400

Hello eager students,

Here comes another fall semester, and another chance to apply to be a DJ at our on-campus radio, WXYC.
If you don't already know, which you should've, WXYC has been around since 1977 and is a free-form, on-campus radio station that hires only students: undergraduate, graduate, phds, and continuing studies.

Every semester WXYC invites students to apply to become new djs, and we're now doing this again: Tuesday September 1st.
On this date at 7pm in Room 2518 of the student union we will hold an interest meeting for those who want to be new djs; also, before that at 6pm we will be holding an open house at the station which is the Union Suite 3420.
Please don't hesitate to attend if this opportunity interests you.
If you have any questions please email info AT wxyc.org

Thank you
and we look forward to meeting you

-WXYC

  • [wxyc-announce] New DJ Hiring @ WXYC, wxyc-announce, 08/25/2009