wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] Give Us Your Feedback on WXYC News! Win a T-Shirt!!

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] Give Us Your Feedback on WXYC News! Win a T-Shirt!!
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 14:43:48 -0400

Hi there,

Are you a fan of WXYC 89.3 FM?  Do you listen to our news program that airs every other Sunday from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.? Whether or not you've heard our show, the WXYC News team wants your feedback.  Here's how you can help:

* Visit our podcast home page by typing "WXYC News" into your itunes search window.

* Download 1-2 of our shows from this semester.

* Listen and take notes on what you like and how you think we can improve the show.

* Send your comments to wxycnewsteam@gmailcom by 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 10.

* If you have ideas for a new and more descriptive name for our show, please send those too!

* You will automatically be entered into a contest to win a free WXYC t-shirt of your choice, courtesy the News team.

Thanks in advance for your help!  Don't forget to tune into our Sunday shows or keep up with us via the podcast.

Yours truly,

Lauren Brenner
WXYC News Host/Producer

  • [wxyc-announce] Give Us Your Feedback on WXYC News! Win a T-Shirt!!, wxyc-announce, 05/07/2009