wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] New DJ Hiring

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] New DJ Hiring
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:15:35 -0400

Have you ever wanted to be a radio DJ? Well now is your chance! WXYC is hiring new DJs for the Fall semester!

Want to find out what being a new DJ at WXYC is all about? Come to our interest meeting:

What: New DJ Interest Meeting
When: Tuesday, August 26th @ 7pm (that's this Tuesday)
Where: Student Union Room #3206A
What to Bring: All of your friends!

Also, be sure to come by our open house an hour before the meeting @6pm at WXYC, Student Union suite #3420. This is a great opportunity to meet our staff, get acquainted with the studios, and ask any questions you may have about the station.

We will be holding interviews for hiring right after the interest meeting, so if you can't make it out Tuesday night, be sure to let us know so we can set up an alternate time to interview.

Send an email to David if you can't make it to the meeting of if you have any questions about the hiring process or WXYC in general... his email is: dvd AT wxyc.org

See you on Tuesday!

  • [wxyc-announce] New DJ Hiring, wxyc-announce, 08/24/2008