wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] Interest Meeting Today

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] Interest Meeting Today
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:34:01 -0500

Hi everyone,

This email is to serve as a reminder that WXYC will be hiring new student DJs for the Spring semester tonight! Stop by the station (Room 3420 Student Union) at 6:30pm for an open house. Then, come to the interest meeting at 7:30pm in the Union Cabaret. That's in the basement of the Student Union. No experience is necessary.

Also, check out our website...

www.wxyc.org

...to find our updated spring schedule so you know when to tune in to hear your favorite DJs. Also new is our calendar of events where you can find out what is being played on our speciatly shows throughout the week. There is a link on the homepage or you can check it out here:

www.wxyc.org/calendar

Hope to see you at the meeting tonight!

David v.
dvd AT wxyc.org

  • [wxyc-announce] Interest Meeting Today, wxyc-announce, 01/15/2008