wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] DJ Hiring!

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] DJ Hiring!
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 20:51:31 -0500

Hi everyone,

WXYC, UNC Chapel Hill's very own student radio station, will be hiring new DJs for the Spring semester! If you have a love for listening to and learning about music as well as an interest in being on the radio, you should come to our open house and interest meeting. No experience is necessary. You must be a current student at the university. Here's the info:

WXYC Open House - Come by the station to get a tour, ask questions, and see what college radio at UNC is all about.
6:30pm Tuesday, January 15th 2008
Room 3420, Student Union

Interest Meeting
7:30pm Tuesday, January 15th 2008
The Great Hall, Student Union

I hope to see you there! If you can't make it to the meeting but are still interested in being a DJ, please send me an email before the 15th.

Best,

David van Dokkum
dvd AT wxyc.org

WXYC 89.3 FM
streaming live online at
www.wxyc.org

  • [wxyc-announce] DJ Hiring!, wxyc-announce, 01/09/2008