wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] WXYC Open Houses This Week!

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] WXYC Open Houses This Week!
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 23:02:02 -0400 (EDT)

The doors of WXYC-FM, UNC-CH's student-run radio station, will open wide
this week, so that you can see what we look like on the inside! Listeners,
UNC students, and the curious are all welcome to take tours of our
studios, get information on our format and on becoming a DJ, and enjoy
free refreshments. We'll also be giving out bumper stickers and selling
our classic alphabet T-shirts, which are now available in yellow on olive,
in addition to all the old favorites.

There'll be three open houses this week: on Tuesday the 20th, Wednesday
the 21st, and Thursday the 22nd, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. each day.
WXYC is located in room 234 of the Union Annex, roughly above the Daily
Tarheel.

If you like what you see, and if you're a UNC-CH student (undergraduate,
graduate, doctoral, continuing studies or summer school), please come on
out to our summer new DJ interest meeting, on Tuesday, May 27th, at 7:00
p.m. in the Union Auditorium.

Questions? E-mail wxyc AT unc.edu.

WXYC 89.3 FM - in Chapel Hill and live on the web at www.wxyc.org

  • [wxyc-announce] WXYC Open Houses This Week!, wxyc-announce, 05/18/2003