wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] WXYC spring DJ hiring

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] WXYC spring DJ hiring
  • Date: Mon Jan 6 16:41:01 2003

Welcome back to campus from WXYC! Next week, we'll be holding our spring
DJ hiring meeting. Any student (undergraduate, graduate, etc.) interested
in getting on the air should come on out. No experience is required, just
a love of all sorts of music.

WXYC spring DJ hiring: Tuesday January 14th / 7 p.m. / Union Auditorium
Please e-mail wxyc AT unc.edu if you have any questions or cannot attend the
meeting.

In other news, our new tower and antenna have not been installed yet.
Stay tuned, because the work should happen soon, and we will be
broadcasting at increased power.

  • [wxyc-announce] WXYC spring DJ hiring, wxyc-announce-admin, 01/06/2003